Water molecules have strong absorption of lasers in the 1.3μm band, so the 1.3μm laser have a wide range of applications in clinical medical hemostasis, laser cosmetic, skin diseases treatment, and dental treatment. The Nd:YAP laser is more suitable for the treatment of superficial hemangiomas.
The main components of device are:
Nd:YAP crystal has large optomechanical coefficient, large transition cross section, high thermal conductivity and polarization output. It has obvious advantages for high-power 1.3μm laser. The crystal used in the structure diagram is a long-term storage of long crystal rods which are made by spheronization, chopping, polishing, coating, etc.
- Large optomechanical coefficient
- Large transition cross section
- High thermal conductivity
- Stable performance
- Shallow penetration depth
- High surgical safety
- Clinical medical hemostasis
- Skin diseases treatment
- Treatment of chronic periodontitis
- Treatment of oral hemangioma